Pillows, Putty Pads, Sealants & Coatings
The 2MT HEATSHIELD range of products are designed to restrict the spread of fire and smoke from one compartment to another where electrical cables and services penetrate separating walls and floors.
2MT HEATSHIELD FR Pillows, Putty Pads, Sealants and Coatings offer designers, services engineers and specifiers a range of options and solutions to the growing complexity of maintaining the fire safety of electrical services.
- Comprehensively tested and Classified by independent authorities in accordance with BS EN 1366-3 2009 and BS EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009 for up to 2 Hours fire resistance.
- Suitable for a wide range of cable types and sizes
- Can be used in Drywall construction
- Labour saving / easy installation
- Unaffected by moisture or atmospheric Carbon Dioxide.
2MT HEATSHIELD products are suitable for use in any building which has electrical services and cables which penetrate through fire rated compartment walls and floors.
Apartment blocks, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Prisons, Airport Terminals, Shopping Malls, etc.
For Installation details please refer to relevant 2MT HEATSHIELD technical data sheets.
As part of our policy of on-going product development and testing, we reserve the right to modify, alter or change product specifications without giving notice. All information contained in this document is given in good faith and is provided for guidance only. As 2M Trading Ltd has no control over the methods or competence of installation, or of prevailing site conditions, no warranties, expressed or implied, are intended to be given as to the actual performance of the products mentioned or referred to herein and no liability whatsoever will be accepted for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of the information given.
Other 2MT HEATSHIELD Products
2M Trading Ltd is partnering with NFEL (Northern Fire Engineering LTD) in supplying a range of HEATSHIELD fire protection products which provide designers and services engineers with choices & solutions to most passive fire protection problems.
- Fire Rated Ablative Coatings
- Fire Rated Mortar
- Fire Rated Pipe Collars & Wraps for use on plastic pipes
- Fire Rated Acrylic and Silicone Sealants